PLEASE READ THESE LICENCE TERMS CAREFULLY
BY DOWNLOADING THE APP YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT BUY THE APP.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT THIS AGREEMENT DOES
Nossa, Inc. (“Nossa”) of 1-12-16-17, Yurigaoka, Ninomiya-machi, Naka-gun, Kanagawa, Japan license you to use Nossa360, THETA plug-in application software (App) and any updates or supplements to it as permitted in these terms.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App or any Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
This app requires a Theta V device.
SUPPORT FOR THE APP AND HOW TO TELL US ABOUT PROBLEMS
Support. If you want to learn more about the App or the Service or have any problems using them please take a look at our support resources at https://nossa360biz.com/support.
Contacting us (including with complaints). If you think the App or the Services are faulty or mis-described or wish to contact us for any other reason, please email our customer service team at email@example.com.
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you we will do so by email, by SMS or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.
HOW YOU MAY USE THE APP, INCLUDING HOW MANY DEVICES YOU MAY USE IT ON
In return for your agreeing to comply with these terms you may:
- download or stream a copy of the App onto a single Theta device and use the App and the Service on such device.
- use any Documentation to support your permitted use of the App and the Service; and
- receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the App incorporating “patches” and corrections of errors as we may provide to you.
YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER THE APP TO SOMEONE ELSE
We are giving you personally the right to use the App and the Service as set out above in “HOW YOU MAY USE THE APP”. You may not transfer the App or the Service to someone else, whether for money, for anything else or for free. If you sell any device on which the App is installed, you must remove the App from it.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce from time to time without prior notice to you.
If there are discrepancies between the amended terms and this term, the amended terms shall prevail. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of such amendments shall constitute your acceptance of such amendments.
UPDATE TO THE APP AND CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
From time to time we may ask you to update the App and change the Service to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues.
If you choose not to install such updates, you may not be able to continue using the App and the Services.
IF SOMEONE ELSE OWNS THE THETA DEVICE YOU ARE USING
If you download or stream the App onto any Theta device not owned by you, you must have the owner’s permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these terms, whether or not you own the device.
WE MAY COLLECT TECHNICAL DATA ABOUT YOUR THETA
By using the App or any of the Services, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the App on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
You agree that you will:
- not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App or the Services in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
- not copy the App, Documentation or Services, except as part of the normal use of the App or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App, Documentation or Services nor permit the App or the Services or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App and the Services on devices as permitted in these terms;
- not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App or the Services nor attempt to do any such thing;
- comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the App or any Service.
ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONS
- not use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App, any Service or any operating system;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or any Service (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App or any Service;
- not use the App or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in the App, the Documentation and the Services throughout the world belong to us (or our licensors) and the rights in the App and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App, the Documentation or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms.
WE MAY END YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE APP AND THE SERVICES IF YOU BREAK THESE TERMS
We may end your rights to use the App and Services at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use the App and Services:
- You must stop all activities authorized by these terms, including your use of the App and any Services.
- You must delete or remove the App from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the App which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
- We may remotely access your devices and remove the App from them and cease providing you with access to the Services.
WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
YOU NEED OUR CONSENT TO TRANSFER YOUR RIGHTS TO SOMEONE ELSE
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
NO RIGHTS FOR THIRD PARTIES
This agreement does not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
IF A COURT FINDS PART OF THIS CONTRACT ILLEGAL, THE REST WILL CONTINUE IN FORCE
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
EVEN IF WE DELAY IN ENFORCING THIS CONTRACT, WE CAN STILL ENFORCE IT LATER
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
WHICH LAWS APPLY TO THIS CONTRACT AND WHERE YOU MAY BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
These terms are governed by Japanese law.